Have you been told by your doctor you need to lose weight?
Do you need to lower your cholesterol and blood sugar to manage a chronic condition or prevent disease?
Do you want to feel better about your relationship with food?
I’ve dedicated my life to helping others.
Every day for the past 25 years, I see patients at risk or suffering from health problems brought on by being overweight or an unhealthy lifestyle. We are constantly at an increased risk of diabetes, heart disease, and cancer as well as infertility, high-risk pregnancies,and other serious conditions . As a result, our quality of life is suffering.
I advise patients to eat well , exercise, get more sleep, and provide tips to help them. The patient leaves and I don’t see them for another year or so, and I don’t know if they’ve followed my advice. It has always been my wish to do something more. I want to have the ability to extend the relationship with my patients outside of the office and assist them in developing healthy habits in their everyday life.
After spending the last year speaking with patients, discussing with industry professionals , and continuing my nutritional and coaching studies, I’m proud to officially announce the launch of my Personalized Nutrition Coaching Program.. This program is based on the methods I have used to lose weight and improve my own health and fitness.
I created this program to help patients realize that good nutrition is a habit, and can be achieved through focus and consistency. My role as a coach is to help you stay on track and be accountable for achieving your nutrition and fitness goals.
I recognize that different approaches work better for different people in various stages of their lives. The best way for YOU to eat will depend largely on your personal situation. This program is a new approach to nutrition coaching that allows me to individually tailor your coaching plan to your goals, preferences, and lifestyle and include the foods you genuinely like to eat.
I’ve designed the program in two parts:
- A completely personalized nutrition plan based on a thorough analysis of your goals, diet history, nutrition education, and personal preferences,
- Private individual one on one coaching with me throughout the course of the program
In addition, all Coaching clients receive:
- Initial 1 hour one -on- one, in- depth nutrition analysis
- Customized nutrition plan tailored to your lifestyle, exercise and nutrition habits.
- Up to 30 minutes per month of one on one coaching via phone, video conference or in office visit
- Weekly email Check-Ins to keep you accountable
Unlike other nutrition coaching programs, this one will be:
- Customized specifically for you, based on an extensive analysis of your goals, preferences, and lifestyle
- Personally supervised by me- You don’t do it alone- I will be guiding you every step of the way
Given the demands of my medical practice, this program will be made available to only a select few individuals so I can to ensure you receive individual attention.
There is no minimum commitment and you may cancel at any time free of charge if you’re not completely satisfied with the program
This program is not covered by your insurance carrier